Saturday, December 31, 2011

My New Years Dress

Just a little something I whipped up.
I hope you are looking so well this New Years!


  1. What a dream dress!!!!!
    For me it was "just" a 50's mexican outfit for this new year eve. You can find some pictures there:

  2. Wow you sure look great ! How do you make such garments overnight? I'm coming over for a coffee so you can tech me ;)
    You look fit to be a princess !

  3. Shhh...that's my secret identity. Selling sewing patterns is just my cover so I can observe all you little people. ;-)
    Princess Pattern Maven
    (this message will self-destruct in 5 minutes)

  4. I'm glad we didn't go to the same party as my dress was identical! ;~)

  5. Lizzie, I'm glad you didn't show up because that party was so declass. The caviar was stale, the champagne was flat and the music wasn't live.
    But the furniture was nice. ;-)